Saturday, April 27, 2013

MetaPost

Instead of a working memory, I have the following: all the saved email, inbound and outbound; all the digital photos, thousands of them, stored in chronological order; and this blog. But alas, keeping up here has turned into a continually-postponed item on the to-do list. Once again am attempting to bring the record up to date, without creating too much confusion of chronology.

Wading, on April 21, 2013 (Click for larger image.)

In the Marine Sanctuary office they are offering me writing assignments in place of the occasional (boring) volunteer work I do for them in their Endnote 'library', because they remember some of the blog posts of the past. Like my friends, they haven't noticed that I'm not doing it much any more. I need to find a polite way to say, Gawd no. Owing OCNMS a writing project would just add to the loo-o-o-o-ng list of communications arrearages which hang over my head as I lie on the couch reading whenever I am not at work.

No comments: