Sunday, February 15, 2009

As For Example Now

Here is the humble handmaiden of the muse of poetry, working on the next issue (#57) of the Santa Fe Poetry Broadside. The sky is blue, there's birds, the Strait is blue blue, Mount Baker shining crisp white against the horizon above the house with the red siding. Coho is back, singing out when he leaves or approaches the harbor, or passing the bottom of the street against the blue blue blue water.

Nevertheless, and notwithstanding my rapidly degrading powers of concentration, here I sit; making little web pages instead of being at the ocean. Tomorrow, if I'm good and stay on track (which of course I am not doing right now), I can go west.

The ferry, Coho, trucking by the bottom of the street. (Click for larger image.)
Mount Baker, image fiddled to make the mountain stand out... (Click for larger image.)

No comments: